Chicken BBQ Salad. BBQ Chicken Salad – This healthy, flavorful salad comes together so quickly, and it is guaranteed to Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years. It's one of my favorite salads. This BBQ chicken salad is a fresh and colorful combination of grilled BBQ chicken, veggies, cheese, beans and tortilla strips, all tossed in ranch dressing.
BBQ Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ben is sharing his special BBQ Chicken Salad recipe today. Trust me, you will want to make this salad again and again. You can have Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- You need of chicken 1 chest piece lean cut into 4 pieces.
- It’s of cucumber 1 big size peel and cut into longitudnal slices of 2 inch.
- It’s of tomato one large cut into longitudnal slices.
- You need of green capsicum 1 small cut into longitudnal slices.
- It’s of ice berg lettuce 2 cup.break it's leaves.
- Prepare of lemon juice of three medium lemons.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of garlic two cloves crushed.
- You need of green onion 2 table spoon finely chopped.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of blk pepper.
- You need of soya sauce.
Mixed greens are topped with bbq chicken, black beans. BBQ chicken salads are always my favorite to order when going to a soup, salad, and sandwich cafe. I love the flavors, the ingredients, and the textures. This salad is based off one of my favorites at a.
Chicken BBQ Salad step by step
- Marinate chicken with 1 tabspoon soya sauce,3 pinches of salt 3 pinches of blk pepper.half lemon juice(of three lemons).1 tabspoon olive oil.leave for 30 minutes.heat grill on high add some oil add 4 chicken lean cut marinated slices.cook for 4 minutes from one side.add crushed garlic for flavour.turn upside down cook for 4 minutes fromother side.turn off heat.cut BBQ chicken into longitudnal pieces.let it cool..
- Make seasoning.take a bowl add 1 table spoon olive oil,salt2 pinches,blk pepper 2 pinches,green onion 2 tablespoon,crushed garlic,lemon juice.soyasauce 1 tablespoon..
- Now take a big serving bowl add ice berg lettuce then add BBQchicken,cucumber,tomato,capsicum.At last add seasoning.BBQSalad is ready to serve.very healthy and tasty recipe😋.
Probably one of my favorite salad combos ever. Ranks right up there with this one. Place salad on plates and top with the prepared BBQ chicken and additional dressing. A hearty chopped BBQ chicken salad tossed with fresh greens, BBQ chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, tortilla strips and a delicious cilantro lime dressing. This BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad is one I can have prepped and ready for eating no matter what the season.