Southwest Chicken Salad.
You can cook Southwest Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Chicken Salad
- You need of mayo.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of minced tomato.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of minced onion.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of sriracha sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of dried dill.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of black beans drained.
- Prepare of Mexicali corn drained.
- Prepare of hass avocado.
- You need of block cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chopped green onion.
- It’s of small shell pasta.
- Prepare of crushed tortilla chips.
Southwest Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl mix first 15 ingredients..
- Cube chicken and add to the bowl along with the pasta, tomato, onion, corn, and black beans. Mix to incorporate..
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve cube avocado and cheese. Add to bowl, along with tortilla chips, and stir to incorporate..