Southwest Chicken Salad.
You can have Southwest Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Chicken Salad
- Prepare of mayo.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of milk.
- You need of minced tomato.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of minced onion.
- You need of parsley.
- It’s of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of paprika.
- You need of dried dill.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of black beans drained.
- You need of Mexicali corn drained.
- Prepare of hass avocado.
- It’s of block cheddar cheese.
- You need of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of chopped green onion.
- You need of small shell pasta.
- Prepare of crushed tortilla chips.
Southwest Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl mix first 15 ingredients..
- Cube chicken and add to the bowl along with the pasta, tomato, onion, corn, and black beans. Mix to incorporate..
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve cube avocado and cheese. Add to bowl, along with tortilla chips, and stir to incorporate..