Cajun Chicken Salad.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Salad
- You need 1 small of Red Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Plain fat-free Yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 medium of Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded, Sliced.
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts, Sliced.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Cajun Chicken Salad step by step
- Mince onion to equal 1 tablespoon and slice remainder into rings..
- Whisk yogurt, Cajun seasoning, and minced onion in mixing bowl..
- Add lettuce, cucmber, onion rings and toss to combine..
- Season with salt and pepper and serve on lettuce with sliced chicken..