Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad.
You can have Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Tortellini.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Red Onion.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Brianna's Asiago Caesar Dressing.
- It’s of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad step by step
- Bake or boil chicken breasts. Season to taste and cube..
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- Chop all vegetables..
- After pasta and chicken has cooled, add to vegetables..
- Add Feta cheese and dressing to your preference..
- Gently mix. Chill. And enjoy!.