Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad.
You can cook Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad
- Prepare of Cesar Dressing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg Yolk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water [optional].
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Croutons.
- Prepare 1 packages of Grilled Chicken.
Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad instructions
- In a high speed mixer, blend everything together in the Dressing section except for the oil, cheese and water. Blend well..
- Slowly add the olive oil to your blender and allow it to emulsify..
- Add your finely shredded Parmesan Cheese and blend momentarily..
- Add the 1/4 cup water to blender if you feel your dressing is too thick. Add more water if you'd like it even thinner..
- Allow dressing to chill..
- Chop your cleaned and dried Romaine lettuce and place in chilled bowl. Top with shredded Parmesan, fresh cracked black pepper, grilled chicken and your choice of croutons. Serve dressing to the side..
- You can also serve this salad in an edible Parmesan bowl. You can see that recipe on my page as well..