Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad.
You can have Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad
- Prepare of Cesar Dressing.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare of Water [optional].
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s of Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- Prepare of Grilled Chicken.
Mike's Wasatch Caesar Salad step by step
- In a high speed mixer, blend everything together in the Dressing section except for the oil, cheese and water. Blend well..
- Slowly add the olive oil to your blender and allow it to emulsify..
- Add your finely shredded Parmesan Cheese and blend momentarily..
- Add the 1/4 cup water to blender if you feel your dressing is too thick. Add more water if you'd like it even thinner..
- Allow dressing to chill..
- Chop your cleaned and dried Romaine lettuce and place in chilled bowl. Top with shredded Parmesan, fresh cracked black pepper, grilled chicken and your choice of croutons. Serve dressing to the side..
- You can also serve this salad in an edible Parmesan bowl. You can see that recipe on my page as well..