Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣. The egg will spread out into ribbons. Turn off the heat and garnish with a few more chopped green onions. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc.
I thought making this soup would be much more difficult, but this recipe was easy and the result was so Yummy! Heat chicken broth and green onions in a large pot over medium-high heat. It's made with eggs, ginger, green onions, and mushrooms. You can cook Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣
- It’s of water (or chicken stock).
- It’s of chicken broth cube.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare of carrot (finely chopped).
- It’s of sweet corn.
- You need of green onions (or any green leafy veggies).
- You need of cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tbsp water).
- It’s of onion (minced).
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
This is a simple recipe for making Chinese egg drop soup. Here's the story of how I first learned to make it First, put your chicken broth inside of the pot. Then set your stovetop to high heat and put the pot on. Using a fork, in the bowl beat the egg, this is when you add the salt, pepper, and scallions.
Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣 instructions
- Boil water..
- Once boiling, add chicken broth cube (skip this if you are using chicken stock). Dissolve. Then add carrot, sweet corn and onion. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, crack 3 eggs. Beat. Set aside..
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tbsp water. Set aside..
- After 5 minutes, season the soup with salt and pepper. Then add green onions. Stir in dissolved cornstarch while continously stirring. Next is beaten egg. Pour the egg small amount at a time while stirring to create silky egg strands. Simmer for 1 minute. Then remove from heat..
Nice and easy and sure to please! quick. Some people like to add cornstarch to their egg drop soup. If you are one of those, just add a tablespoon to thicken it up. I find it just perfect the way it is with perhaps an additional dash of cracked black pepper! When I'm sick, "egg drop" soup is my favourite remedy.