Simple Vegetarian Pasta.
You can cook Simple Vegetarian Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Vegetarian Pasta
- Prepare 3 of servings of any whole grain pasta.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 3 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Simple Vegetarian Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta from directions on package. Add salt and olive oil to the water..
- Add some butter to pan on medium heat. Add garlic to get that aroma going (~1 min). Then add onions and spinach and some more of the butter. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Put pasta on low heat when done. Stir in some butter to the pasta. Then parmesan. Keep stirring. Once melted, add the onion/garlic/spinach mix..
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh parm *chef’s kiss*.