Caesar Salad – How it has to be!.
You can cook Caesar Salad – How it has to be! using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad – How it has to be!
- You need of Chicken legs.
- Prepare of Ciabatta bread.
- You need of sprig of rosemary.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pancetta or bacon.
- Prepare of anchovies in oil.
- It’s of parmesan.
- You need of Crème fraîche.
- You need of juice of a citron.
- Prepare of Romansalat.
- You need of of garlic.
Caesar Salad – How it has to be! step by step
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Put chicken legs and bread (thumb big pieces) into a roaster. They barley fit in there..
- Sprinkle rosmary and oil over them..
- Add the pinch of pepper and salt. Mix everything with your hands. Massage the legs :-).
- Put the chicken legs over the bread. So that juice will create the best Croûtons!.
- Put the roast in the oven..
- After 45 minutes take the roaster out of the oven and lay the bacon on the chicken legs..
- Put everything for another 15 to 20 minutes into the oven..
- Take the roaster out of the oven and let the next legs cool a bit..
- Ground down the garlic and anchovis in a mortar. Put the mash into a bowl..
- Add parmesan, Crème fraîche, lemon juice and six tablespoons of olive oil..
- Detach the meat from the bone with a fork and mix it with the bacon and croûtons..
- Put the dressing, salad and meat bacon bread into a big bowl..