Chicken Caesar Wrap.
You can cook Chicken Caesar Wrap using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Caesar Wrap
- It’s of fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Prepare of chicken, cooked, cubed.
- It’s of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of feta cheese, cubed.
- You need of torn romaine.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature.
Chicken Caesar Wrap step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Add the chicken, and romaine. Spoon 2/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up.