Easy chocolate cake!. An easy chocolate cake recipe that requires no special mixing method or ingredients. This chocolate cake is super moist, decadent and delicious! Easiest Chocolate Cake I've ever made, _and_ I've made frosting for the first time!
This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy, moist,texture and elasticity is perfect for. You can have Easy chocolate cake! using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate cake!
- It’s 240 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 240 g of stalk (or unsalted butter).
- It’s 240 g of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of medium eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder (sieved).
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Chocolate fudge icing.
- Prepare 100 g of milk chocolate broke into pieces.
- You need 200 g of butter (unsalted).
- You need 385 g of icing sugar (sieved).
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
It's almost too good to believe! This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in. Delicious Two Layer Chocolate Cake with homemade chocolate frosting. This cake is simple, perfectly moist and.
Easy chocolate cake! step by step
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare square cake tin, grease and line with baking paper..
- Mix sugar and stalk together until fluffy in a fairly large bowl..
- Get a mug and add eggs and vanilla extract and milk together in mug..
- Mix cocoa powder (sieved) and flour and baking powder in another bowl..
- Add egg mix into the sugar/butter mix large bowl, and whisk, then add cocoa/flour mix also, whisk for 1 minute..
- Pour mixture into square prepared tin, evenly spread. And pop into oven to bake, middle shelf!.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until springs back and edges loosen. Leave to cool fully !.
- Now make fudge icing!… melt chocolate, leave to cool, sieve icing sugar, and add it to softened butter, make smooth, pour in melted chocolate, and sieved cocoa powder, then add milk…. Mix until smooth!.
- Decorate! And add m&ms, or chocolate buttons! Any thing!! Enjoy !.
Our best chocolate cake recipe is ridiculously easy to bake. It's also moist, dark, and covered in chocolate ganache. Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. Watch how to make an easy, super-moist, and rich chocolate cake that takes almost no time to prepare. It all comes together in just one bowl, so it's also a breeze to clean up.