Beer can chicken Caesar salad skinny dressing version.
You can have Beer can chicken Caesar salad skinny dressing version using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer can chicken Caesar salad skinny dressing version
- Prepare of whole chicken.
- It’s of md chilli powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of beer (I cooked beer can method).
- You need of mustard powder.
- You need of thyme.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need of parmesan.
- You need of lemon.
- Prepare of dijon.
- You need of water.
- You need of garlic clove.
- Prepare of low fat natural yogurt.
- Prepare of anchovies.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- Prepare of wholegrain bread.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of For salad.
- It’s of baby gem lettuce.
- You need of anchovy fillets.
- You need of parmesan.
- You need of eggs.
Beer can chicken Caesar salad skinny dressing version step by step
- Mix all spices in the bowl. Dry chicken with dry cloth or kitchen roll. Rub spices over chicken and leave it outside of the fridge covered for an hour. This will help with cooking poultry evenly and improve flavour.
- Ive used beer can chicken method foe cooking but chicken can be cooked in the oven..
- For my method I used poultry roaster and I filled cup in the middle with lager beer. I inserted thyme and garlic. Fit the chicken over the top and slowly cook in the bbq lid down..
- Cook chicken indirectly(place chicken on the side of the heat source) temp in BBQ was around 160 – 170. It took over an hour to cook it. Let it rest for 10 min..
- To make croutons cut the skin of the bread. Cut it inro small chunks. Toss it in olive oil and plaxe on the roasting tray and cook in the oven on 150 celsius for about 12 min until crispy and golden brown..
- Cook the eggs 8 min for medium well or 10 min for well done. Cool down and peel.
- To make dressing mix finally graded parmesan and othe ingredients from dressing section and blend until smooth consistency.
- Prep salad leaves by cutting out any white and hard bits. Wash thoroughly in by dipping in cold water. Dry out with kitchen roll or dry cloth then using hands rip them into smaller pieces.
- Pull chicken meat carrfully avoiding any bones getting into salad.. Place in a large bowl. Add prepped lettuce leaves, croutons, eggs, anchovies and dressing. Toss it all up. Plate it all up finishing with grated parmesan.