The Best Chicken Salad Ever.
You can cook The Best Chicken Salad Ever using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Chicken Salad Ever
- It’s of Mrs. Dash.
- You need of green onion.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of fresh cracked black pepper or to taste.
- It’s of mayonaise.
- You need of fresh rolls such as kaiser bread, sweet Hawaiian rolls, onion rolls, or wheat bread.
- It’s of baked chicken breasts.
The Best Chicken Salad Ever instructions
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Season chicken breast with Mrs Dash on both sides and place in a 425°F oven for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- let chicken cool.
- break chunks of chicken and place in food processor and process until fine.
- place chicken in a bowl and combine mayonaise, green onion, and seasonings.
- mix well making sure there are no dry chuncks of chicken.
- chicken salad mixture should be the consistency of mashed potatoes, it should be thick and not slide off the spoon.
- place two scoops onto a bun and serve with lettuce, tomatoes, crisp Bacon, and/or avacadoes with chips and a pickle on the side.