You can cook No-Boil Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Boil Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 32 oz of pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 12 of strips lasagna, uncooked (3/4 lb pasta).
No-Boil Lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- brown ground beef in large saucepan over medium heat; drain off excess fat..
- Add pasta sauce and water to ground beef.
- season with salt and pepper, bring to boil, about 3-5 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl except lasagna strips.
- Layer in the following order in a 9 x13 baking dish; 1 1/2 cups sauce, 4 lasagna strips, 1/2 cheese mixture, 1 1/2 cups sauce, 4 lasagna strips, rest of cheese, 4 lasagna strips, remaining sauce..
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan/Romano and mozzarella cheese..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, place on center rack in oven and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting..