Sheree's Lasagna Bites (kid friendly).
You can cook Sheree's Lasagna Bites (kid friendly) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Lasagna Bites (kid friendly)
- It’s 1 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/2 pints of of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pepperoni or salami (diced in small peices)… 1 1/2 oz..
- You need 3/4 oz of sun dried tomatoes (in oil, drained).
Sheree's Lasagna Bites (kid friendly) step by step
- unroll crescent rolls and into 2" squares. spray mini muffin tin and pu crescent rolls where the points of the dough stick out of the top of the muffin cups. should be enough for 12 cups..
- in bowl mix all the other ingredients. put 1 tbsp of the cheese mixture into each cup..
- bake for 10- 15 or until golden brown. cool in pan for 3 minutes remove from pan and put them on a rack to cool..
- let pan get cool then put in more dough and filling … serve them warm … KID'S LOVE THESE…. BOTH TO MAKE AND EAT….