Picnic Chicken Salad.
You can cook Picnic Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Picnic Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 can of peas and carrots.
- You need 1 box of snack sized raisins.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
Picnic Chicken Salad instructions
- Boil a pot of water to cook your chicken breasts.
- Starting with the mayonnaise, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl while the chicken cooks. It's best to end with the peas and carrots because they get smushed easily..
- Take your cooked chicken out with a pair of tongs and use the tongs and a fork to shred the chicken..
- Mix the chicken in with the other ingredients and chill the mixture until it's time to eat..