Curry Chicken Salad.
You can cook Curry Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Celery stocks chopped.
- You need of Scallions.
- You need of Red or Green Grapes Sliced.
- You need of plain Yogurt.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Powdered Curry.
- Prepare of Powdered Chicken Broth.
Curry Chicken Salad step by step
- Pre – Heat Oven to 375°F. Lightly season Chicken Breasts and bake for 40 min. Cool the chicken and chop into large pieces. Put into a large bowl add the Scallions, Celery, & Grapes..
- Mix mayo, yogart and chix stock powdered… Chill.