Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan. In the bowl of a large Bundt pan, combine garlic, carrots, onion, and potatoes. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the middle of the Bundt pan, breast side up.
Roasted in a Bundt® pan, this chicken is crispy on the outside and super moist on the inside. The humble Bundt pan does a great job of turning out an impressive looking cake, but we think you should put it to use a lot more often. Discover fresh and creative uses for the beloved ring-shaped pan. You can have Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan
- It’s 1 of chicken breast (1.32 lb. boneless and skinless).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (necessary amount).
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- It’s 2 of pouns of boiled white rice, cold (see recipe here in Rosanas Ideas).
- Prepare of For decoration whatever you want, i use:.
- You need of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of Olives.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of To make the salad:.
- You need of Bundt pan.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
From roasted chicken to crispy rice squares to Italian Sartu di Riso and more, there's virtually. Forgo the typical salad bowl and serve macaroni salad by molding it in a bundt pan. Get the recipe at Lady Behind the Curtain. Let your backyard birds enjoy bundt pan creations, too!
Chicken with Rice Salad in a Bundt Pan instructions
- Place in a bowl 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise with the lemon, mix (reserve).
- Remove the chicken breast skin, bone and fat.
- Chop and place it in a bowl.
- Add the reserved preparation to the chopped chicken.
- Mix well.
- Incorporate low quantities of rice into it.
- Add mayonnaise as rice is incorporated.
- Mix very well each time the ingredients are added.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spray the bundt pan with cooking oil.
- Place the preparation in it pressing it firmly with a spoon.
- In a serving dish unmold.
- Decorated it.
- And enjoy it.
Use ingredients like peanut butter, cornmeal, and birdseed to craft this homemade birdseed. If your Bundt pan has a smaller capacity, you might have batter left over from a standard cake recipe. Allow the batter to come to. Bundt pan recipe ideas besides cake: Bundt pan stuffing, mac and cheese, ice rings, flan, Jello molds, meatloaf, roast chicken, party sandwiches & more. Baking a loaf of bread in a Bundt pan means you can serve what looks like a giant bagel sandwich, which is obviously fantastic for feeding a crowd.