Easy Gooey Lasagna Made with Gyoza Skins.
You can cook Easy Gooey Lasagna Made with Gyoza Skins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Gooey Lasagna Made with Gyoza Skins
- Prepare 1 packages of Gyoza skins.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of White sauce.
- Prepare 1 of packet Meat sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 120 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
Easy Gooey Lasagna Made with Gyoza Skins step by step
- Here are the ingredients. You can use canned or packaged white sauce and meat sauce..
- Mince the garlic, thinly slice the onion, wash and thinly slice the potatoes with the skins on. (If you microwave them for several minutes, they will cook quicker.).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic, onion, and potatoes. Once the onions become tender and the potatoes soften, transfer to a plate..
- Add 1/3 of Step 3 to a gratin dish..
- Cover Step 4 with 8 gyoza skins..
- Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce on top of Step 5..
- Spread 1/3 of the white sauce on top of Step 6..
- Sprinkle shredded pizza cheese on top of Step 7..
- Repeat Steps 4-8 two more times and make the same layers. After the third time, bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 30 minutes..
- There we go! This is how it looks once it's baked! Garnish with parsley, cut into portions, and enjoy..
- You can also optionally add some black pepper or Tabasco sauce..