Chicken pasta salad.
You can cook Chicken pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta salad
- It’s of pasta (shells, bow ties, or macaroni).
- You need of large cans chicken.
- You need of & 1/2 cups mayonnaise.
- It’s of marinated artichoke hearts.
- It’s of diced green pepper.
- Prepare of dried basil or 2 Tablespoons fresh basil.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta until desired softness…keep in mind that pasta will firm up when it is run through cold water, so cook a little longer than normal..
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, spices, diced pepper, chicken (drained), artichokes (drained, but I added a couple tablespoons of the liquid to the dressing). Mix gently to combine..
- Once pasta is cooked, run it under cold water and drain well. Then add the pasta to the other ingredients and stir gently. Fold in Parmesan cheese..
- Taste to adjust seasoning for your tastes. Cover and chill until ready to serve..