Chopped chicken salad (SO yummy). This simple chopped Thai chicken salad has incredible flavors – peanut, lime, soy, chili, cilantro. Thai Chicken Salad Meets Green Papaya. I first made this recipe when we were living in the Philippines, so I used a green papaya because I HAD ACCESS TO.
Chopped Chicken Salad utilizes seasonal fruits and vegetables topped with easy baked chicken to create a hearty, colorful, protein-packed salad! When I was a kid, the most exciting thing about a restaurant salad bar was every single colorful topping. You know those yummy Asian Chicken Lettuce wraps often served as appetizers? You can cook Chopped chicken salad (SO yummy) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chopped chicken salad (SO yummy)
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of beefsteak or other large tomato.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1/2 of roast chicken, chopped and skinned.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 5 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced roasted almonds.
- You need 1 of Ken's Steakhouse Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette(or any dressing).
Well this one is served over a big chopped salad! How To Make Asian Chicken Chopped Salad. The chicken is is combined with chestnuts and cashews seasoned with hoisin, vinegar, Sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger. Chicken turns this Greek-inspired salad into a substantial main course.
Chopped chicken salad (SO yummy) instructions
- Wash all vegetables and peel cucumber if desired.
- Dice everything including chicken, except for almonds..
- Toss all ingredients together with the vinaigrette..
- Enjoy the tastiest chicken salad ever!.
Feel free to substitute other chopped fresh vegetables, such as broccoli or bell peppers, for the tomatoes or cucumber. It is so yummy satisfying and tasty and one portion of salad is more than enough to fill your belly. This chopped chicken salad is full of flavor with honey mustard chicken, blue cheese, butter lettuce, avocado and tomatoes! Speaking of high maintence salads, whyyyy do they taste so much when chopped? It has to be because you get a bite of everything in each forkful.