Simple Lasagna Made From Scratch.
You can cook Simple Lasagna Made From Scratch using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Lasagna Made From Scratch
- It’s of [Dough]:.
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (whole).
- It’s 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare of [Sauce]:.
- It’s 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 of pack Store-bought meat sauce.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of [Optional] :.
- You need 1 of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Cheese.
- You need 1 of to garnish Parsley (basil also OK).
Simple Lasagna Made From Scratch step by step
- Knead all of the dough ingredients together. Once it has come together and become smooth, roll it into a ball, cover with wrap, and let sit for 5 minutes..
- While letting the dough rest, cook the roughly-chopped garlic, onions, and ground meat. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on medium heat for around 10 minutes, being careful not to burn it..
- Preheat your oven to 200℃..
- Use a rolling pin to thinly roll out the dough. As thin as possible! Try to get it around 1 mm for best results..
- Layer the sauce in Step 2 with the dough from Step 4. Top with the cheese and parsley to finish. Layer the fillings together with the sauce..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200℃ for 20 minutes. The cooking time may change depending on the oven you use, so please adjust accordingly..