You can cook Korean Pancake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Pancake
- It’s 1/2 cup of Korean pancake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Sliced scallions (about 2 1/2 inches long).
- It’s of Sliced red bell peppers.
- It’s of Shrimp (halved).
- It’s 1 of large egg (beaten).
- It’s of Dipping Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of scallions (tiny slices).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Korean powder chilli peppers.
Korean Pancake step by step
- Instructions: 1. Combine pancake flour mix and salt. Pour cold water while mixing. Until smooth. Set aside. 2. Whisk egg and set aside. 3. In a pan or griddle, heat up oil, swirl oil to cover pan, saute shrimp for 3 minutes, add veggies and cook for a few minutes. 4. Flip shrimp and veggies before pouring your batter. Now pour in your pancake batter mixture. 5. Before flipping the pancake, pour the egg on top, crisscross or however you like. Wait until batter is formed before flipping again.