Grilled Chicken Caesar Penne Salad.
You can have Grilled Chicken Caesar Penne Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Caesar Penne Salad
- It’s 1/4 cup of 2% Greek style yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of anchovy paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced + 1 clove garlic,halved.
- It’s 1 lb of sm boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- It’s 2 of romaine hearts, halved.
- You need 4 oz of bread, cut into silces.
- You need 1/2 lb of penne.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced radicchio.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Penne Salad step by step
- Whisk first 6 ingredients and minced garlic in a bowl. Season to taste..
- Grill chicken, romaine, and bread (in batches) on lightly oiled grill over medium heat, turning, until bread is toasted and romaine is well marked, about 3 minutes, and chicken is cooked through, about 12 minutes. Rub bread with halved garlic clove and tear into pieces. Slice chicken..
- Cook pasta per package directions. Drain and toss in bowl with chicken, romaine, radicchio, and dressing. Top with bread. Season..
- 357 cal, 26 g pro, 41 g carb, 3 g fiber, 9.5 g fat, 2 g sat fat, 360 mg sodium.