Sweet vidalia chicken pasta salad.
You can cook Sweet vidalia chicken pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet vidalia chicken pasta salad
- It’s of rotini tri color pasta.
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of red pepper, diced.
- You need of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of sweet relish.
- Prepare of Sweet vidalia onion salad dressing.
Sweet vidalia chicken pasta salad instructions
- cook the pasta according to box directions.
- place chicken into a pan, add broth, garlic, season with salt and pepper. cook for 30 minutes on medium low heat, turning once. precooked chicken can be used, such as canned or rotisserie..
- once chicken is cooked, cooled, and diced, add to the pasta along with the red pepper and green onion..
- add in the paprika, relish, and salad dressing. more or less of these ingredients can be used to your liking. other veggies and meats can be used as well. enjoy!!.